I found out that you could create an event and fire it up on one of your elements in HTML. It does seem possible because of DOM but it just didn't cross my mind until one of my team mates suggested that I do this instead, to save me some maintenance problem in the future. It took me some time before I got to one useful article that I could read to do this work.
Things you need to do:
You have to create a variable which will hold the Event that you need to trigger. (These events include clicking a button, or pressing a key in the keyboard and more.)
Then you just have to dispatch this event on one of your HTML elements. It's pretty simple actually, but like what I've said, it took me some time to find a suitable article.
For a more detailed discussion on this, I suggest that you visit this article-DOM Events. This article helped me loads so hope it helps you. :D
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment